Erika Bryant 
B.S. in Alternative Medicine & Nutrition, Reflexologist, Aromatherapist, Reiki Master & Alchemist of Clean Benefits Soap and Bodycare Co. 
 
Welcome to Clean Benefits & Reflexology Denver
With over 13 years experience in helping people find a balance within their own body, I am a true believer that every person is unique, therefore, so should their treatment plan.
 
Prior to starting Clean Benefits & Reflexology Denver I was the store manager of Apothecary Tinctura in Denver, CO where I worked with custom blending teas, tinctures, and aromatherapy blends for customers. Before AT, I spent 11 years in the natural food industry with Wild Oats Market, now Whole Foods Market. Working solely in the Body Care and Supplement Department, I helped clients find the appropriate products for their particular needs. During my years there I had the opportunity to receive great product training for some of the best products in the wellness industry.
 
I earned a Bachelors of Science in Holistic Health and Nutrition from Metro Sate College in 2010. I am a Certified Reflexologist, a Master Reiki practitioner, an Internationally Certified Aromatherapist, and am currently working on becoming a Bach Flower Practitioner. My extensive training and education provides me the ability to tailor each of my services to suit the needs of each individual I work with. I am an eternal student, passionate about continuously learning and growing and am honored to work with you!